Although there is a tonne of options for CBD and Delta 8 THC gummies to pick from, it could still be difficult for you to find anything which completely satisfies your taste. For instance, when some gummies don’t suit your taste buds well, or you like more intense candies, or you don’t want to eat ingredients like sugar, artificial chemicals, or animal byproducts.
If you’re a talented cook, you might want to invest some time in the kitchen and try making your own Delta 8 THC gummies if you just prefer handmade hemp-derived edibles. Here is all the information you need to make your own hemp-derived candies at home. Fortunately, preparing CBD and Delta 8 gummies is easy with the right ingredients and recipes.
How to make
- Storage bags
- Parchment paper
Here are some of the basic ingredients that you will need to prepare delta 8 gummies.
- Fruit Juice
- Honey (for the vegans among you)
- Unflavored Gelatin or Vegan Gelatin such as Agar-Agar
- CBD/Delta 8 THC oil, tincture, or concentrate
Some good news for your health – You won’t be using any artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or even sugar!
Depending on your preferred sweetness and flavour, choose an appropriate juice. Use green apple, cranberry, green mango, or citrus juice for your gummies if you want them to taste sour. To give them a sweet flavour, use strawberry, pineapple, peach, or other fruit juice. You can also use a mixture of multiple juices to make interesting flavours!
- Pour the juice into a saucepan and wait for it to steam.
- If you’re using low heat for mixing, lower the heat, add the gelatin and honey, stir until all the ingredients are combined, and then turn the heat off. The amount of oil or tincture you use depends on the desired potency.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in 10 ml.
- When using an isolate, mix until it thoroughly dissolves.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the mold.
- Don’t overfill the mold.
- The molds should be placed in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove them after that and put them in storage bags.
- You may prevent gummies from sticking to each other by placing parchment paper in between each one.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Delta 8 THC in each gummy?
The oil, tincture, or isolate of your choice determines how potent your homemade gummies will be. Increase the quantity of oil, tincture, or isolate you use to create more potent gummies.
How long do homemade gummies last?
Since homemade CBD and Delta 8 candies don’t contain any preservatives, they have a far shorter shelf life than those manufactured commercially. Your gummies will last for up to two weeks in the refrigerator. Gummies can develop mold after that and get spoiled, so make sure to savour each bite before it’s too late!
How many gummies should I take?
The number of gummies you eat should depend on their strength and the amount of CBD or delta-8 THC you take every day. We advise beginning slowly and progressively increasing the consumption till you achieve desired results because there is no single dose that works for everyone.
You’ll need to store the THC gummies after you’ve created a batch of them. Storage is a crucial but frequently overlooked component. Your gummies will quickly lose their potency and become stale if they are not stored properly.
For storing your Delta-8 THC Gummies follow these tips:
1. Purchase a quality airtight container.
Any exposure to humidity will be prevented by an airtight container, keeping your gummies fresh!
2. Keep them somewhere cool
Your gummies contain Delta 8 THC, which can transform into CBN when exposed to heat for an extended period of time. Additionally, CBN will make you tired rather than get you high.
3. Store in a dark place
Storing gummies in a dark place is highly recommended as this ensures no exposure to sunlight – sunlight can be bad for your gummies.
Learning from experience
You can learn a lot about your own body and how cannabis affects you by using Delta 8 gummies. Just like it’s crucial to note how you feel after taking any new vitamin or prescription drug, understanding the dosage for delta 8 gummies is also critical.
Take note of the dosage, the time of day that you take them, and any other details that might be important. This will enable you to determine what suits you the most and make sure you make the most of your experience with Delta 8 gummies. In addition, you might want to play around with the flavours and find out what makes you the happiest!
Finding the best D8 gummies
If you are too lazy to make delta 8 gummies yourself, you can always opt for readymade gummies. With so many options and brands around the corner, finding the best becomes quite difficult for many. Here is a list of some of the top delta 8 gummies suggested by users:
- Moon WLKR Delta 8 gummies: These come in a pack of 50 gummies of 12.5mg each.
- Effex Delta 8 THC gummies: These come in a pack of 10 gummies of 20mg each.
- 3Chi’s Delta 8 gummies: These come in a pack of 8 gummies of 25mg each.
- Moonwalkr’s Delta 8 THC gummies: These come in a pack of 25 gummies of 25mg each.
- Binoid Delta 8 THC gummies: These come in a pack of 20 gummies of 25mg each.
The best place to buy Delta 8 gummies?
Feeling exhausted at the thought of cooking your own gummies? Don’t worry because we got you. There are multiple options on the internet offering great prices! Also, local dispensaries can also help you get your hands on these yummy gummies. Check the catalogue and enjoy!