One of the most crucial components of any dabbing arrangement is a dab torch, which makes it easier for you to swiftly heat your crystal banger. You must get some butane at your neighbourhood smoke shop because all torches are usually sold without it. When using a dab torch to heat a banger or dab nail, propane or butane is utilized to produce a constant flame. An excellent dab torch that is appropriate for your daily schedule is the first step in enjoying dabs. Smoke shops, marijuana dispensaries, and online vendors who specialize in and curate dabbing accessories all sell dab torches.
What are some of the most recommended dab torches?
It can be challenging to choose the ideal dab torch. It’s easy to get sidetracked by bells and whistles and ignore usefulness. But the distinction between excellent, mediocre and bad dabs can be easily made. The physical and mechanical characteristics of a dab torch, such as the flame size, knob firmness, stiffness, safety, and grip, should also be taken into account while making a purchase. It all depends on your particular preferences and varies greatly. Here’s a compiled list of some of the best dab torches available in the market:
- Higher Standards x Blazer Big Shot: Blazer and Higher Standard, two dab torch professionals, worked together to create the Big Shot, which incorporated all the features that users adored about the original model into a fantastic, limited-edition package. With the logos on the front, an upward-angled brass nozzle, and a straightforward dial adjustment system for the flame, it has a traditional shape and appearance. With a maximum output of about 2,500 °F (1,371 °C), the adjustment system is precise and allows you to have exquisite control over the flame size and heat.
The Big Shot is a powerful torch that fits a lot of power into a comparatively small space. It was manufactured in Japan with meticulous attention to detail. It employs a piezo crystal igniter, so to light it after starting the gas flow, you simply need to click a button on the rear. It has an anti-glare design and operates at any angle, including upside down. The base is strong and well-designed, but it can be taken off if you want your light to have a little more mobility.
- Hemper Windproof Torch Lighter: The Windproof Light Lighter from Hemper is surprisingly powerful for something so little, making it a good choice if you only need a small dab torch and are on a tight budget. The extremely low cost of the handheld butane torch is one of its main selling features, but it’s also a lot more than simply a cheap alternative, with a steady flame that is windproof and excellent for warming up your dab nail. Although it doesn’t give you much control over the flame’s size, it still functions well enough to use a dab, making it a fantastic choice if you’re searching for a portable torch.
- EurKitchen Premium Culinary Torch: Another option that is made for cooking but has features and capabilities that make it a great dab torch is the Premium Culinary Torch from our kitchen. It is a well-designed, powerful butane torch. Two design elements immediately stick out: first, it has a curved guard that separates the nozzle from the core portion you will be hanging on to, and second, there is a gauge on the side so you can see how much butane is still in the device. It’s a little bigger than most of the hand-held torches available, but it’s still portable enough to be useful.
With a simple dial system on the side opposite the nozzle, the premium torch gives you complete control over the flame’s length and temperature. The flame can go to a maximum of 6 inches and reach a maximum temperature of 2,372 °F (1,300 °C). Because it can be adjusted to the perfect temperature for a variety of bangers, this is perfect for dabbing. It also has a safety lock to prevent mishaps and the option to keep it locked on, so you don’t have to keep pressing as you heat your banger.
- Sondiko Big Butane Torch: The Big Butane dab torch from Sondiko is initially designed to be a heavy-duty culinary torch, but it also makes a terrific choice for dabbing for those who have thicker bangers or who prefer a wider coverage thanks to its double-jet flame. It is quite simple to use. Simply open the airflow, hit the piezoelectric ignition button, and then keep adjusting to modify the flame’s strength. With a simple clockwise turn of the dial, you can also easily close it off. The temperature can be controlled to a good extent; it can go as high as 2,372 °F (1,300 °C).
The torch is fairly enormous, with a somewhat larger core cylinder than typical, a slight upward tilt on the nozzle and top section, and an outside component made of stainless steel with two unique brass nozzles for the flame. To utilize the 24.4 g of butane gas that is contained in the canister, just open the bottom piece and insert the long tip of the canister into the valve. It is also far less expensive than many of the best dab torch alternatives out there.
Find them at: https://sondiiko.com/
- Blazer Big Buddy Torch: One of the most well-known brands in the dab torch industry, Blazer offers a variety of trustworthy and high-performing alternatives. One of the simpler models is the Big Buddy, which has a simple design and all the functionality required for effective heating. It has a larger, more stable base, a cylindrical body, and a top part that is horizontal that houses the nozzle and controls. It runs on butane and has a refillable tank on board. It has a single flame.
The Big Buddy butane torch has a flame lock so you can leave it activated without having to continue pressing the button, as well as an adjustable flame so you can manage the size and strength. This makes it ideal for warming a banger, which is essentially what it was made for. The torch’s maximum temperature of 2,500 °F (1371 °C) is more than sufficient to warm up the skin for dabbing.
Find them at: http://blazerproducts.com/diy-home-use/big-buddy.html
If you’re just starting to dab, weighing the advantages and disadvantages of the numerous dab lamps available could seem a bit overkill. However, your dab rig’s torch is one of its most crucial components, and if you don’t have a decent one, you’ll quickly experience problems with uneven heating or inconsistent performance. To pick the best one for your purposes, you only need to understand that it is a source of flame, similar to many other cooking torches of a similar design.