Cali Kosher is a brand that has more than a hundred different dispensaries under its belt, all based in the state of California. They have grown to be one of California’s largest dispensary chains and are also known for their kosher cannabis variety.
We’re going to take a closer look at how this Cali Kosher Cannabis Dispensary in California operates, its culture, its branches and most importantly, its weed.
Cali Kosher was founded in 2018 in the heart of the California Valley. They are mainly based out of Patterson, which is in the center of the valley.
The team that they employ has more than 50 years of experience in the cannabis industry, including everything from the seed that they use for growth to the sales of the finished article.
The products that the dispensary chain grows are in line with not only the kosher standards but the Enviorganic rules that are set in place for their products as well. They also try to find all kinds of ways to innovate so that they can stay ahead of the prices that are becoming more and more competitive while maintaining quality kosher.
How The Company Works
The growth process
They track every step, from the growth of the cannabis plant itself to the manufacturing of each specific product, be it a concentrate or a topical.
- The process starts off in their very own nursery, where all the plants are housed. They are then shifted to greenhouses that help the flowering processes.
- After the flowers are harvested, each one of them is stored in order to dry them.
- The nugs of the flowers are all hand trimmed, after which all of them are packaged and sent to the labs where their solvent and solventless products can be made.
Now, when it comes to the process of farming, all the flowers are farmed in live soil, which gives them a much better profile of terpenes.
The company is also certified by the EnvirOrganic standards, which means that the farms undergo constant tests by the EnviroCann company in order to make sure that they follow all the guidelines that are set out.
Cali Kosher standards
What sets them apart from a lot of other dispensaries is their commitment to kosher quality, which they follow by using a strict set of kosher laws.
The farms that they use are regularly checked by a rabbi, who inspects and then certifies the farm’s adherence to the kosher laws. In order for the certification to happen, a kosher auditor needs to approve the farm’s kosher standards and how they’re followed along with a regular inspection which is carried out by a rabbi.
The greenhouses that the company uses are Light Dep greenhouses. Light deprivation is a type of cultivation that is used to force cannabis plants to flower much faster than usual. It is usually done by giving them light for 12 hours and then keeping them in complete darkness for 12 hours.
The plants usually flower at a particular time of the year, so this light deprivation process tricks the cannabis plants into flowering. This means that they can have many harvests a year, as compared to just one.
Now let’s have a closer look at some of the products that the company sells. They have a variety of items like flowers, concentrates, topicals, edibles, and vape pens.
Their products range from under $25 to over $200. The weights of the products can range from 1/8th of an ounce to as much as 28.34 g.
Some of the brands that they stock are 710 Labs, Alien Labs, Almora Farms, American Weed Co., Breez, Ball Family Farms, Cali Kosher, Care By Design and Caviar Gold.
There are quite a few flowers that the Cali Kosher Cannabis dispensary sells. Let’s take a look at some of their most popular flowers.
- The Ajo Blanco flower is formed by crossing the sativa of Vanilla Cheesecake and Garlic Pancakes. Even though the strain is quite potent, the aroma and the flavor profile of said strain is quite balanced. Ajo means garlic, so the flavor has a lot of pungent garlic and, subsequently, pepper notes sprinkled throughout it. There are also a few citrus undertones that cut through the strong garlic profile. It contains 34.18% THC and costs about $40.
- The Envy 3.5g is a strain that has very powerful characteristics, which are shown by the fact that the strain is very potent and strong. It contains 28.95% THC. Some of the terpenes it contains are D-Limonene, Linalool, Beta-Caryophyllene and Alpha-Pinene. It gives the users a real jolt of cerebral energy which then gives them a feeling of a carefree state of mind.
The Cali Kosher Cannabis Dispensary also has a variety of concentrates for sale. Let’s have a closer look at their best-selling concentrates.
- The Planet Milk- Hash Rosin concentrate is one of the dispensary’s best selling concentrates. Hash rosin is considered to be one of the best versions of flowers in the form of extracts. The effects that it produces are similar to the kind that the flowers produce but have a slight bump upwards in intensity and strength. It contains 74.8% THC and costs about $70 for each gram of the concentrate.
- The Black Mamba #61st Press Live Rosin is made from a complete spectrum of heads of trichomes. The strain takes the qualities of the Mint Chocolate Chip strain when it comes to its flavor profile and in terms of resin production, it takes after The Cube strain. It has really strong effects, which has even put some extractors to sleep. It contains 74% THC and costs about $74 for each gram.