Grasshopper Chula Vista is a recreational marijuana dispensary that recently won the Best of Weedmaps award. It is pretty popular among the Chula Vista community and is the first licensed dispensary from this area.
This dispensary in California supports green cultivation practices, has products tested by accredited labs, and maintains stringent quality control. Grasshopper also frequently sponsors events and helps educate the local users on safe marijuana consumption. They usually hire and buy locally as a way to give back to a supportive community.
Grasshopper also uses eco-friendly vehicles to deliver their products to different locations in San Diego.
Location: This dispensary is located at 376 Trousdale Dr, Chula Vista, and is pretty easy to reach. You just need to get off the 54 Freeway to get to the store. It is wheelchair-friendly and comfortable for people with mobility problems.
Operating Hours: This dispensary in California is open on all days of the week. You can visit anywhere between 7 AM and 10 AM. The timing is convenient because you can pick up your weed on your way to work or on the way back from work.
Ordering from this dispensary is very straightforward. There are two options available to you – pick-up and delivery.
- Pick-up – You can order online and pick the products up from the store. They process the order in around 15-20 minutes and will keep it ready for pick-up. Grasshopper Chula Vista only allows same-day pick-up. If your order is still not picked up by midnight of the day you placed it, the purchase will be canceled and you’ll get a refund accordingly.
- Delivered – This is one of the few dispensaries that allow delivery in different areas of San Diego. Once you place the order and choose delivery, they will provide the approximate timeline. Delivery is available at Chula Vista, National City, Imperial Beach, Coronado, San Ysidro, Le Mesa, Lemon Grove, University City, and Spring Valley.
They will expand their coverage down the line so visit their website before placing the order to know more. They have a separate delivery and storefront menu.
This dispensary has several customized offers and they can change on a day-to-day basis. For example, the most recent offer is buying 2 and get 1 free on STIIIZY Wax. These kinds of discounts are available from time to time. Other offers include:
- Buy 2 get 1 free on Jeeter Pre-Rolls
- Fuego Fridays with 30% off on specific products
- Lime Bogo offers
Grasshopper Chula Vista also provides 20% off to first-time patients on their entire order. If you want to know more about their discounts and specials, we recommend visiting their website or subscribing to their newsletter.
Grasshopper has several popular brands and its own in-house products in its inventory. Some of these brands are listed:
- Alien Labs
- Albert Einstones
- Big Boy Dro
- Big Pete’s
- Autumn Brands
- Cali Flwr
- Gass Force 1
- Glass House Farms
- Ember Valley
- Green Dragon
- Hash Flower
- HI Canna
- High 90s
Some of the brands are popular and familiar names. Grasshopper Chula Vista has nearly 100 such brands in stock.
This dispensary in California has a solid inventory of products across different categories. Some of the most popular offerings here include:
1. CBX Cereal Milk – Hybrid
This hybrid has 36% THC and a flavorful cereal milk taste. It combines popular strains like Strawberry Lemonade and Thicc Mint Cookies to create a fairly unique taste. Most users report feeling floaty and energized when they consume this hybrid. The flower is available in a 3.5-gram jar. Most users consider it a mid-day smoke thanks to its energizing properties.
2. Connected Cannabis Co. Live Resin in Biscotti
This Indica-based live resin concentrate packs 69% THC and offers deep relief from anxiety or paranoia. Since this is an Indica-based product, you will feel relaxed, floaty, and happy. Many users prefer to take this strain at night as they’re preparing for sleep. The Biscotti flavor profile is also very appealing with a lingering sweetness.
3. Jetpacks – Watermelon Cooler Infused Pre-Roll
This infused pre-roll has a potent 34% THC and is enhanced by cannabis oil. The watermelon cooler flavor is calming and soothing, helping users feel refreshed. As an Indica-based product, you can expect to feel sleepy and relaxed.