Vaping has become one of the most trendy and popular ways of consuming cannabis. It also gives a pleasurable experience and a potent high that can take you beyond the clouds. In this post, we will be talking about the most basic question always asked in regard to “How to Put a Cartridge in Vape Pen”?
What is an oil cartridge vape pen?
An oil cartridge vape pen is a handheld electronic device used for inhaling vaporized substances, most often cannabis oil. These are known for their ease, compactly built, sleek design, and are available in a variety of designs.
It consists of two parts,
- The first part contains a cannabis oil-filled cartridge and
- The other part comprises the rechargeable rapidly heating battery.
Steps on how to put the cartridge in a vape pen
1- Charge the vaping device
- Usually, your vape pen comes with enough charge that could be sufficient to have a start.
- But, for a seamless experience, you can still plug it in.
- By attaching the USB charger to the top of the battery, the charger can be assembled.
- It may be charged with any modern USB standard.
- When the Pen is plugged in, a red light will illuminate; when completely charged, a green light will illuminate.
(In some models, continuous blinking of light or turning it off signifies the same conclusion.)
2- Assembling the oil cartridge
- While understanding how to put the cartridge in a vape pen, it is vital to take off the rubber plug at the oil cartridge’s base (do not throw the plug away as it may be used further for any storage purposes).
- Then, screw the cartridge into place atop the battery in a clockwise direction, but avoid overtightening.
- You should keep the cartridge upright so that oil doesn’t leak into the mouthpiece.
3- It’s VAPE TIME!
- Oil cartridge vape pens contain different performing functions depending on their model. Some require you to press a button to start the vaping process and some start working as soon as you inhale it.
- In the case of where the process just begins by inhaling, you will find the bottom light to turn on automatically as soon as you inhale through the top mouthpiece.
- There’s an 8-second inhalation time with this type of cartridge, however, some advanced vape pens have rigorously worked to further bring down this wait time.
- One of the most pivotal features of such oil cartridge vape pens that is lauded by every user is its odorless smell which makes it extremely satisfying and undetectable.
- While using vaping devices for the first time, it is not advisable to hold longer breaths to avoid side effects. You can quickly exhale after each puff as the THC contents swiftly reach your bloodstream and give you a soothing drag.
- If you are new to vaping, it’s recommended that you wait for at least 10 minutes before your next puff, to understand the potency of the cannabis-laden oil cartridge.
Tips to Remember while putting a Cartridge in a vape pen
- Store unused cartridges vertically with the rubber stopper attached.
- After every use, you should wait for a reasonable amount of time, as the vaping device gets heated and requires immediate cooling, or else the oil inside it gets susceptible to burning.
- Never use soap or water on the device’s mouthpiece, as it may affect its internal components. Instead, clean the mouthpiece off with some rubbing alcohol-dampened Q-tips.
- In a world where technology has advanced significantly and a wide array of electronic devices can be used underwater, such features are yet to arrive on vape pens. So never try using it when submerged or when near water.
- Oil cartridges of vape pens with time start to turn brown and lose their tender and intoxicating aroma, which may hamper your calming feel. It’s better to use them up within two weeks after opening to preserve the flavor and freshness of your oil cartridges.
- THC content on oil cartridges is massive when compared to the actual herb. So, for those who are new to this, it’s better to take things slow with your newly purchased vape pens.
- You should be aware of the ideal wattage range while vaping. The range of 4 to 6 watts is optimal, if you go higher than this, the chances of overheating your vape pen highly increase.
- Overcharging your vape pen is never a good option. When charging overnight, the majority of cannabis users leave it plugged in which ultimately hampers the battery’s life. It’s better to let the vaping device’s battery die completely before charging and wait until it’s fully charged before you take your blissful puffs.
We hope you must have received a detailed answer to your question about how to put the cartridge in the vape pen. Vape pens have outstandingly reduced the complexities of enjoying good cannabis as it has made the process simple and less time-consuming. Currently, every dispensary receives tonnes of orders for various oil cartridge vape pens.