The Baked HHC Watermelon Zkittles Vape is a disposable vape that is sold by the Baked company. It uses HHC, which is an alternative to THC. It is actually derived from THC itself through a process called hydrogenation.
Baked has got a variety of items on offer, and one of those is the HHC disposable vape, and we’re going to take a closer look at one of its versions, the Watermelon flavor Zkittles HHC Disposable Vape.
About the product
The Baked HHC watermelon zkittles vape by the company Baked is a 1 gram HHC vape. HHC, or hexahydrocannabinol, is a form of cannabis extract that is usually found in cannabis flowers.
Each vape pen costs about $40, i.e. each single item of the disposable vape costs $40.
The actual cost to extract HHC can be quite expensive, which is why a lot of products didn’t have HHC in them until quite recently. The trend in the industry has shifted quite a lot now, however, and the usage of HHC has increased exponentially.
All the HHC used in the vape is derived from hemp that is sourced fully from the United States. The local sourcing of the hemp that is used in these products means that the product is quite smooth. The product is operated by a button, which makes sure that it doesn’t stop out of nowhere when in use. It can also be charged using a port that allows recharges, basically this means that the vape can be recharged to a small extent.
The also contains multiple terpenes that are all derived from a botanical process. The product can be used right out of the packet as well, with no charging needed to be done beforehand. Each disposable vape contains a gram of HHC. It has an LED built into it that shows the user how much battery is left along with the fact that it is activated when the user takes a puff.
Baked only ships the product to the states of Oregon and Nevada.
The baked hhc watermelon zkittles vape crosses the flavor of watermelon with a slight zestiness that gives the product a fruity yet fresh feeling with each puff. The flavor of watermelon dominates the overall taste, but the zkittles give it a really satisfyingly sweet finish. The flavor of the pen is also quite potent, giving the user a strong and satisfying experience overall.
The vape also has a high amount of vapor production and is very smooth to inhale without causing much of an issue. The high that the user experiences is also much more relaxed than when it comes to THC based vapes, giving the consumer a much lower psychoactive reaction.
- Flavor is definitely one of its major advantages. There is also the issue of convenience. While most rechargeable vapes are a little bulky and somewhat hard to carry around, these disposables easily fit into the palm of the user’s hand, making them extremely convenient. The design is also quite intricate and attractive.
- It is also good for users who have been smoking regular cigarettes and want to try and make the switch to vapes, which are supposedly healthier. It has a good battery, which gives it a long life expectancy—that is for a disposable vape, of course.
- The vapor is said to be quite smooth, and unlike other devices, it doesn’t leave an unwanted effect on the throat that most amateurs may not like too much. It has also got a high cloud production percentage when compared to most of its competitors.
- Vapes are preferred by a lot of people for a few reasons. For one, they are easy to carry and not as strong as regular cigarettes.
- Next up, the quantity of nicotine in the vapes is also much lesser. The amount of time or rather the longevity of each vape pen is something a lot of consumers like.
- Finally, their price. The price of vaping over a prolonged period of time is much smaller when compared to cigarettes as well.
- Firstly, the Baked HHC disposable vape is designed for one time use, which means that it is not a cost effective solution for regular users.
- The cost of buying multiple disposable vapes can add up very fast because of these HHC products. This makes the product less suitable for users who need to use HHC on a regular basis.
- Moving onto the more general problems that vaping devices have in the first place, we can see that the vaping market is not regulated at all. Even though big organizations are trying to make changes in order to introduce more rules, these processes can take years, and the present is something that is concerning many experts.
- The carcinogens that vapes emit is also a concerning issue that is being prioritized right now. Then there is the issue of the amount of waste that disposable vapes generate as well.
Of course, there is the problem of e-cigarettes in general. Organizations like the FDA and the CDCs around the United States have been trying to crack down on the sheer number of illegal sales of vapes in the country.
The regulation on the industry is increasing day by day, but even now they aren’t close to cracking down on most of the illegal establishments that are popping up all over.