Sale!
In Stock

Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple 1g Delta 8 Cartridge

$34.95

If you are into vaping and always look out for new cannabis products in the market, then you should definitely try out the Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple vape cart.

Buy Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple 1g Delta 8 Cartridge Now

Category:

Description

If you are into vaping and always look out for new cannabis products in the market, then you should definitely try out the Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple vape cart. These vape carts are made with premium quality Delta 8 THC. You will be able to enjoy the wonderful potency of the granddaddy purple train in this vape.

Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple Delta 8 vape cart includes the legendary indica hybrid. It’s a hybrid of Big bud and Purple Urkle. As a result, it includes the fantastic features of two different strains.

For example, this vape takes its berry and grape fragrance from purple Urkle. On the other hand, it also includes the deliciousness of Big Bud. Each cart contains 1 gram of Delta 8 mixed with the terpenes of Granddaddy Purple hybrid strain.

More About Delta Extrax Granddaddy Purple Vape Carts

These vape carts are made of glass and contain around 5% terpenes in it. The remaining 95% contents of these carts are Delta 8 THC. In addition, this cart also requires a 510 thread battery, and finding these won’t be a problem. In addition, the best part about this vape cart is that it includes the well-known Granddaddy Purple strain.

The flavour of Granddaddy Purple Strain

This strain is an indica-dominant hybrid. And people also call it Grand Daddy Purp. It contains the delicious flavour and smell of grapes and berries. You would love the sweetness filled with a wonderful aroma.

What is Delta Extrax?

Delta Extrax provides the best-in-class cannabis products. They provide several products, from Delta 8 THC to THC and more. You can find disposables, carts, gummies, and more. They always come up with different new products with wonderful formulations that are better than their previous ones. Hence, they always come up with wonderful new ideas, and the Granddaddy Purple vape carts would also be a wonderful addition.