Gorilla Glue Strain- Introduction
Gorilla Glue is an Indica-dominant hybrid created by combining two Indica parent strains with a Sativa parent strain. It’s usually 60 percent Indica and 40 percent Sativa, while some GG varieties are 50/50 hybrids. Gorilla Glue, also known as Original Glue and GG 4, is a popular hybrid strain recognized for its balanced Indica and Sativa qualities. Gorilla Glue, a first-place winner in the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup and the High Times Jamaican World Cup, launched the GG “family” of certified crosses such as Glue Chee (GG-4 X Cheese) and sister strains such as GG 1, aka Sister Glue.
Gorilla Glue has a strong, distinctive odour inherited from its three stinky parents. The flavour is sour and chocolaty, with earthy and diesel overtones. Gorilla Glue is also quite powerful, mainly when acquired from a reputable grower. Outdoor-grown GG4 seeds perform more than indoor-grown seeds, reaching up to 21 ounces per plant. It’s recommended to expose the plant to a temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit during the day when it’s in the vegetative stage. It’s high THC concentration is particularly good at blocking pain and instilling a sense of relaxation and contentment in users.
THC levels in GG 4 range from 18 percent at the low end to 30 percent at the high end. The output of a “throuple” is Gorilla Glue. Yes, the Sativa Chem’s Sister, the hybrid Sour Dubb, and the Sativa Chocolate Diesel are the parents of GG #4. According to GG Strains, the creators of Gorilla Glue 4 or Original Glue, the strain Gorilla Glue -5, aka New Glue, is the most potent in the family.
The THC content of Gorilla Glue varies from 18 percent at the lowest end to 30 percent at the peak.
Why is Gorilla Glue Strain so famous?
- Gorilla Glue #4 is known for its high THC content, which can produce quite a buzz. It is best used at night. Gorilla Glue 4 has a coffee, diesel and chocolate flavour.
- It also has touches of pine and other woodsy, earthy elements, which makes one feel so pleasant as if they’re in the middle of an Oregon forest.
- The Top notes of chocolate and coffee present, guarantee that this cannabis strain is a great combo.
- Some leaves and hairs protrude from the Gorilla Glue 4 strain, which is heavily packed with trichomes and crystalline particles which makes it look appealing.
- Apart from the above-mentioned flavours, its sour apple flavour is what makes it quite distinct and popular from other strains.
- As far as the Chocolate Diesel taste is concerned, it adds traces of gasoline and chocolate making it worth all the popularity.
Where to buy it?
Gorilla Glue can be found in stores and on the internet. Gorilla Glue strain is, however, best purchased online.
Online, there is a considerably wider selection of products derived from this strain and brands than at a local dispensary. There are also greater pricing options and seasonal offers.
Since, one is supposed to be purchasing directly from the manufacturer selling online, who can provide them with a Certificate of Analysis before they buy ordering online is advisable and more convenient.
Is it safe to consume?
Yes, because there are no terrible side effects, it is very safe to take. Do not be duped by phoney products that may include pesticides and other chemical residues. Furthermore, when compared to different high-THC strains, persons considering using the Blue Dream Strain are unconcerned about the possibility of undesirable side effects.
Gorilla Glue strain has gained a name for itself for its amazing flavour and effects. The strain is regularly asked and bought by experts, artists, and celebs in the US. If you are not convinced about this strain, then you should ask an expert from a reputed dispensary.