With the premiere of the action-comedy Pineapple Express in 2008, the cannabis strain achieved, Pineapple Express Strain- A tropical experience celebrity status. Pineapple Express is a vibrant flower with a tropical flavor. This strain is among the most popular hybrids due to its enticing potency, easy bodily relaxation, and delicious fragrance. The strain is available in a range of CBD dispensaries in the US. The strain is quick to show the effects that most consumers want. Many professionals have termed this strain the best when you get the right quality.
The Pineapple Express contains:
- 23.26% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol)
- 19% Delta9 THC
- Less than 0.1 percent CBN(cannabinol)
- 22.4% THC-A (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid)
- Less than 0.1% THCV(Tetrahydrocannabivarin)
- Less than 0.1% Delta-8 THC
- 0.4% CBDV(Cannabidivarin)
- 0.1% CBD-A (Cannabidiolic acid)
- 0.1% CBC (Cannabichromene)
- 0.41% Beta-Caryophyllene
- 0.16% Alpha Humulene
- 0.13% Beta Myrcene
Appearance and Aroma
Pineapple Express Strain- A tropical experience The Pineapple Express strain seems to have a moderate indica look, with closely packed buds long and tapered like a traditional Sativa. Pineapple Express has dense pale green buds with purple undertones. The bright orange pistils can be seen intertwined throughout this tropical flower. You can undoubtedly guess that it is a hybrid just by looking at it. Its leaves are lengthy, with deep greens with a tinge of burned oranges and burgundy reds, resulting from being grown in colder environments.
Pineapple Express has a tropical fruity aroma of sweet pineapple with hints of spice and citrus.
Because of how sweet and delectable Pineapple Express weed’s aroma is, you’re probably enticed by this exotic and intoxicating reefer and want to have a taste.
Growing Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express needs a particularly pleasant and warm temperature to flourish, a climate as close as tropical as possible. Pineapple Express is a high-yielding variety, with indoor yields of around 18 ounces per square meter and outdoor yields of roughly 19 ounces per plant.
Pineapple Express comes in large, popcorn-shaped nugs. Experienced cultivators suggest “super cropping” the strain to maximize its potency. This implies using bush-style growing techniques, lighting at a minimum of 600W, and topping the plants regularly. The plant will be thick, light green, and somewhat purple-tinted when mature. This strain can be cultivated indoors and outdoors, with an average flowering time of 7-8 weeks indoors and mid-October outdoors.
Terpenes Found in Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express is heavy on fruit-forward terpenes.
As you open a jar of Pineapple Express weed, the dank aroma of fermented pineapple, lemon, pine, and cedar wafts throughout the room. One whiff of Pineapple Express weed makes you imagine you’re in the tropics.
The three primary terpenes found in the Pineapple Express are:
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Beta-Caryophyllene(BCP), a pepper-scented terpene, is the most viable option. Some terpenes present in cannabis plants may have greater therapeutic benefits than others. BCP is the only terpene that operates like a cannabinoid in the body. BCP has no intoxicating properties. Like THC and CBD, BCP binds to some of the same cell receptors as cannabinoids. Pineapple Express is found to have this chemical compound at high concentrations.
- Myrcene: Myrcene, a calming chemical compound found in lemongrass, is one of the most prominent cannabis terpenes. Since the Pineapple Express strain contains myrcene, it can cause drowsiness and pain relief. This terpene could potentially add to the strain’s physical relaxation property.
Limonene: Limonene has a strong citrus fragrance and is claimed to provide energizing and uplifting qualities. The Pineapple Express cannabis strain, which has high levels of limonene, may stimulate sensations of lightness and relaxation.
Now You Know!
We hope you enjoyed our review of Pineapple Express, the cannabis strain popularized by the 2008 cult film of the same name. Now that you know more about the Pineapple Express strain, you can decide whether you would want to try it. This strain is generally easily obtainable. It’s necessary to keep in mind that the user is solely responsible for personal cannabis consumption.